Get ready to supercharge your snack game with these no-bake protein energy balls! Made with the all-new HOLOS Banana + Cranberries flavour (plus peanut butter and chopped nuts), they have the perfect crunch and are easy-peasy to make. They're a smart choice for snacking, post-workout recovery, or a quick source of nutrients on busy days. Try making a batch today and experience the blissful combination of flavours and energy in every bite!
1 pkg HOLOS Banana + Cranberries
1/2 cup peanut butter or nut butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp sea salt
2/3 cup slivered or chopped almonds
Optional: 1/3 cup chopped dried cranberries for an extra cranberry boost!
- Prepare your HOLOS muesli beforehand: Add milk of choice to one pack of HOLOS Banana + Cranberries, shake vigorously, and let sit for at least 3 hours (overnight is best!).
- In a medium bowl, microwave peanut butter for 20-30 seconds or until it becomes soft and runny.
- Mix in cranberries, almonds, and vanilla extract.
- Add in your prepped jar of HOLOS Banana+Cranberries.
- Form into 1.5" balls and lay on a nonstick baking sheet.
- Refrigerate to set.
- Enjoy!! Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to a week, or freeze for up to 3 months.