Makes 2 servings
- 2 packages of HOLOS Cocoa Muesli
- 2 HOLOS jars
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, or a few drops of liquid stevia
- 1/4 cup chopped Cadbury Mini Eggs
- Follow HOLOS Chocolate Muesli package instructions, and set aside in fridge overnight (or 3-4 hours).
- Mix the chocolate ganache by adding cacao powder, coconut oil and maple syrup in a bowl and whisk until thoroughly combined (no chunks).
- You can either add 1/4 of the chopped mini eggs to the muesli and mix, or reserve all for topping.
- Add muesli to HOLOS jars (split into two), and top with ganache. Cool in fridge until ganache has set.
- Top with mini eggs.
Our UniverseAll articles
Journey to The Last Frontier: An Alaskan Skiing Adventure
Why are rituals important? In our daily lives, rituals are woven into our routines, providing comfort and motivation. Whether it's a cup of coffee made by hand, or a podcast during our commute, rit...
HOLOS Gingerbread Energy Balls
You have got to try this quick and tasty recipe for Gingerbread Energy Balls using HOLOS Chai! This recipe takes under 5 minutes to put together and they are great to meal prep ahead of time! Loade...
Ultra-Runner's Plate: Decoding Anton Krupicka's Diet
Ultra-runner Anton Krupicka's journey from Nebraska to trail running fame, winning races like Leadville 100, mirrors his simple, effective nutritional approach. Explore his diet in our Q&A.