Makes 2 servings
- 2 packages of HOLOS Cocoa Muesli
- 2 HOLOS jars
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, or a few drops of liquid stevia
- 1/4 cup chopped Cadbury Mini Eggs
- Follow HOLOS Chocolate Muesli package instructions, and set aside in fridge overnight (or 3-4 hours).
- Mix the chocolate ganache by adding cacao powder, coconut oil and maple syrup in a bowl and whisk until thoroughly combined (no chunks).
- You can either add 1/4 of the chopped mini eggs to the muesli and mix, or reserve all for topping.
- Add muesli to HOLOS jars (split into two), and top with ganache. Cool in fridge until ganache has set.
- Top with mini eggs.
Our UniverseAll articles
The 90-Minute Rule That Could Change Your Mornings
Morning routines are sacred. For some, it's waking up to a favorite song; for others, it's going for a run or doing some yoga. No matter what your morning routine is, coffee is sure to be a part of...
Quick Vegan No-Bake Protein Energy Balls Recipe
Get ready to supercharge your snack game with these no-bake protein energy balls! Made with the all-new HOLOS Banana + Cranberries flavour (plus peanut butter and chopped nuts), they have the perfe...
Peel the love: Matt Droll a.k.a The Banana Runner
For many, running is a solitary exercise, a test of endurance and willpower. But for Amherst's local celebrity, Matt Drol, it became a passion that not only tested his physical limits but also conf...