Makes 2 servings
- 2 packages of HOLOS Cocoa Muesli
- 2 HOLOS jars
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, or a few drops of liquid stevia
- 1/4 cup chopped Cadbury Mini Eggs
- Follow HOLOS Chocolate Muesli package instructions, and set aside in fridge overnight (or 3-4 hours).
- Mix the chocolate ganache by adding cacao powder, coconut oil and maple syrup in a bowl and whisk until thoroughly combined (no chunks).
- You can either add 1/4 of the chopped mini eggs to the muesli and mix, or reserve all for topping.
- Add muesli to HOLOS jars (split into two), and top with ganache. Cool in fridge until ganache has set.
- Top with mini eggs.
Our UniverseAll articles
Special Announcement: Meet our Incredible Women Ambassadors
Today is a big day at HOLOS since it marks the beginning of our first-ever Ambassador Program, something we’ve been working towards since we started the company back in 2016.
Big Announcement: New and Improved Recipes!
You know how important it is to work on oneself, to strive to improve and become a better version of who you really are. We know that too! That’s why we’ve done the work and made huge improvements ...
The Unbeetable Beet: An Antioxidant Gold Mine
Beets are more interesting than you might think. While this humble root vegetable is often one kids reject at the dinner table, it is in fact a superfood that packs more punch than you could ever i...