Makes 1 serving
- 1 package of HOLOS (any flavour)
- 1 cup of water
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk (canned)
- 1 banana, chopped
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 medjool dates, chopped
- 1 pack of Mid-Day Squares
Optional: Fried Banana
- 1 tbsp grass-fed butter, ghee or coconut oil
- 1 banana cut lengthwise
- Coconut whipped cream and cacao powder (garnish)
- Prepare your HOLOS by adding the package to a HOLOS jar and adding the chopped banana, chopped dates and cinnamon.
- Add the water and coconut milk and shake until combined. Let sit for a few hours to overnight.
- If you’d like to add a fried banana, heat up a pan over medium, add the butter and fry the banana for 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Assemble by adding the banana to the jar, some sliced banana on top, and chopped Mid-Day Squares. Alternatively, you can add the Mid-Day Squares to the muesli mixture as well, or use as a base.
Our UniverseAll articles
The 90-Minute Rule That Could Change Your Mornings
Morning routines are sacred. For some, it's waking up to a favorite song; for others, it's going for a run or doing some yoga. No matter what your morning routine is, coffee is sure to be a part of...
Quick Vegan No-Bake Protein Energy Balls Recipe
Get ready to supercharge your snack game with these no-bake protein energy balls! Made with the all-new HOLOS Banana + Cranberries flavour (plus peanut butter and chopped nuts), they have the perfe...
Peel the love: Matt Droll a.k.a The Banana Runner
For many, running is a solitary exercise, a test of endurance and willpower. But for Amherst's local celebrity, Matt Drol, it became a passion that not only tested his physical limits but also conf...